cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [Vote] Move flow related "packages"
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 14:18:08 GMT
Le Vendredi, 4 juil 2003, à 13:20 Europe/Zurich, reinhard_poetz@gmx.net
a écrit :

> ...After sending the mail I thought the same. So I'm +1 that  the
> JXTemplateGenerator/Transformer, all flow examples, the flow
> documentation
> and the Petstore go into this new "fow" block....

Can't JXTemplateGenerator/Transformer live in its own block, separate
from the samples?

If all of the Flow subsystem moves to its own block later, IMHO we
could then have the following blocks:

   flow
   flow-samples (assuming there are many of them, else put them in flow)
   petstore (separate, as IIRC it also demonstrates several template
systems)
   jx

I think making more blocks makes it easier to understand what is what.

-Bertrand