cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From reinhard_po...@gmx.net
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1beta1
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:23:12 GMT
> On 2/07/2003 15:44 Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
> > I'd be more in favor of a new milestone, since the current discussion on
>
> > FOM is about APIs.
>
> +1
>
> I went looking, but couldn't find back a reference to me asking "why the
> fuzz of suddenly jumping from milestones to betas" - although I vaguely
> recall myself posting such a thought. Anyway, here you are. :-)
>
> IMHO, 'beta' should mean dependable code with possibly bugs. 5 days
> won't get us there, I believe.
>
> So +1 on M3 anytime soon,

+1 for M3 too.

-0.5 on beta1 before FOM is considered
> finished and people got actual quality time with it.

I think we make big steps forward and the beta should contain a flow
design/implementation we have agreed on (votings). Currently only a few issues are
open - I'll summarize them ASAP and start the votings at the end of this week.
So I would see a beta in this sense around the 14th.

So -0.5 on a beta now too.

Expect a summary of the current status of the flow soon (this evening or
tomorrow morning).

Reinhard

Bitte l├Ącheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!