cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Flow Database stuff ( The new FOM? )
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:37:51 GMT

On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 04:39 PM, Hugo Burm wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for the pointers.

What I do not grok ATM, how does the Hibernate Session automatically
get closed at the appropriate time (ie. after the view layer has
completed)?

I can see that initialize() and dispose() (are these the ones that
would get called on each Request?) seem to be dealing with
SessionFactory, not the Session itself.

TIA

regards Jeremy