cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [MVC] OJB+Woody+Flow
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 22:07:46 GMT
Hi:

Thanks for the answer Marc.

I am starting from OJB. I am currently studing it. I will try understand
it before to start the Cocoon integration.

I think the integration will be done with Beans. The idea is like always:

Controler (Flow): Control application flow, data are managed in a bean.

Model (Java using OJB) - Take cares of Database stuff and businnes logic,
it receives a Bean from the Controller, process it and retuns a Bean to
the controller when needed).

View - Woody recieves a bean from the controller. Make form validation and
return the bean to the controller.

This is what I will try to implement. Of course any help will be welcomed.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo