cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Woody - Validation of 2 fields to be equals....
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 05:31:00 GMT
Hi:

How to make Woody to validate 2 fields when the 2 fields can have the same
value to be correct. For example the tipical case of:

New password:
Retype the new password:

I think this is the kind of validation that can not be done using the
current FormValidator. Instead schematron allow this kind of validation.

It is really difficult to make a choice between JXForms and Woody each one
has advantages and disadvantages over the other.

One advantage of Woody are the widgets. This is a fine concept.

but, again I am facing the same problem, which of them to choice? What if
my choice is not the "good one" for the future? :(

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo