cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Moving Cocoon wiki to proper ASF equipment [was: Re: Releasing 2.1]
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:04:34 GMT
On 31/07/2003 18:13 Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Just one thing: what about moving the wiki on cocoon.apache.org/wiki/
> before release?

I was actually thinking of asking infrastructure@ to migrate the Wiki to
the new & beefy minotaur. As a transition, we could check whether
mod_proxy/proxy_pass would be possible, possibly with mod_cache - people
knowledgeable in this would be helpful. But from what I read on the
infrastructure@ list, it appears nagoya might still be the place to go
for heavy use Java apps, yet I understand Pier hasn't got time yet to
upgrade/reconfigure nagoya.

Infrastructure peeps: this is about the JSPWiki-based Cocoon wiki
running on wiki.cocoondev.org. Having run & regularly upgraded this
beasty for considerable time, I can attest it's a neat Wiki
implementation and runs quite well. I'd be happy to further help
maintaining it anywhere it is hosted.

Your comments are very much welcomed.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org