cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic XSL generation with "cocoon:" : excalibur Source or cocoon Source bug ?
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:57:18 GMT
Olivier Billard wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have some troubles with a dynamic generated xsl. Here is the sitemap
> snippet :
>
>            <map:match select="requests">
>               <map:generate src="..."/>
>               <map:transform src="cocoon:/picto-filter.xsl">
>                   <map:parameter name="profile"
> value="{session-attr:profile}"/>
>               </map:transform>
>               <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>            </map:match>
>
>            <map:match pattern="picto-filter.xsl">
>               <map:generate src="resources/workflow.xconf"/>
>               <map:transform
> src="stylesheets/picto-filter-generator.xsl"/>
>               <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>           </map:match>
>
> And I've got the following stack trace (long... but maybe usefull for
> info) :

<snip/>

To isolate the problem, you should also try to use a static snapshot of
the XSL. This will tell if "cocoon:" is the culprit.

Now I vaguely remember something about this EmptyStackException... do
you have <xsl:attribute> that comes after a child element of the one on
which the attribute is to be added ? E.g :
  <foo>
    <bar/>
    <xsl:attribute name="att">value</xsl:attribute>
  </foo>

If yes, you should move <bar/> after <xsl:attribute>

Sylvain