cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:57:05 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> I just want to collect opinions how to manage the final release.
>> Now, it seems 2.1rc1 is relative stable, no real complains, some minor
>> issues but no showstoppers.

I've seen a heated complaint on users related to a bug in XSLTC (which
the notes say is default but is it actually configured that way?)

> I know of two bugs ATM which are kind of bugging me:
> 1) broken tutorial due to missing support of action sets

I started looking into this and found it's just totally unimplemented.
I didn't have time to continue on it.  Given that we are trying to
discourage actions, maybe the tutorial should get changed?

Everything else sounds good and important, but I can't promise much
personally right now, so I won't say much.

View raw message