cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Schools of Development [was: Re: Cool (work)flow GUI editor]
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:46:43 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

> Kidding aside, is my categorization more or less correct? Might be cool
> to put on a slide once.

I can't speak to accuracy but a page in the docs explaining these
viewpoints could really help users make sense of docs and demos that
seem to point in different directions.

The two biggest design differences I notice are the transformer-centric
vs. generator-centric.  Clearly this is not an either/or choice.  But
explaining the difference between all these choices in an overview would
be really helpful.

Geoff