cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Dynamic XSL generation with "cocoon:" : excalibur Source or cocoon Source bug ?
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:23:14 GMT
Olivier Billard wrote:

> What do you mean about "Just added transform to xsl-dynamic-source" ?

Meaning:
I've just added a transformation step to the xsl-dynamic-source matcher
to more closely reproduce your scenario and samples/sources/sitemap.xmap
now reads:

    <!-- Generate XSL source dynamically using XSP page. -->
    <map:match pattern="xsl-dynamic-source">
     <map:generate type="serverpages" src="style/simple-page2html.xsp"/>
     <map:transform src="test.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:match>

And content of test.xsl I sent in previous email and all is working just
fine with xsltc.

Vadim