cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Schools of Development [was: Re: Cool (work)flow GUI editor]
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:45:10 GMT
On 31/07/2003 14:23 Steven Noels wrote:

> 1) 'Barbara', in kind remembrance of B. Post
> 2) 'Carsten, the Early Years'
> 3) 'SchemoVidiuChrismatron'
> 4) 'Species' - since Apples and Pears are way to generic already, and
> it's what Darwin was all about
> 5) 'Rag' - since Dywel really sounds like a mop in Dutch if slightly
> misspelled

and Bruno reminds me of Schools I forgot about:

- the "who said I shouldn't use Tomcat filters to manage Hibernate
sessions" school, "just be happy that I don't system.exec() a shell
script to do the same"
- the "look at me calculating a CRC checksum of a creditcard number
using XPath" school of XMLForms

I'm signing off for this afternoon, so I'll stop nagging the list with
frivolous mails - don't you worry. ;-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org