cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Revisiting Woody's form definition
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:14:55 GMT
Andreas Hochsteger wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have to tell you that this thread is really a pleasure.
> It's really amazing what 'shared neurons' (like Marc called it) are
> possible to do ;-)
>
> I often have the feeling that while reading a message some ideas come
> to my mind and recognize that in the next post they are already covered.
> Perhaps many do like me to just sit back and enjoy watching ideas
> evolving to genious concepts. - No need to step in ;-)

Don't hesitate to step in if you feel the need to, either positively or
negatively, as long as it's constructive !

> But don't saying anything and just watching might not be that good, so
> all I can contribute now are these pushing words.

These words are important, since they show us that it's not only a
discussion between only a few people, but that there are many people
listening to. And encouraging words from the watchers mean that the
ideas we throw in aren't totally silly ;-)

> So keep up that good work to all people involved here!

Thanks a lot !

Sylvain