cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <>
Subject Re: [RT] Revisiting Woody's form definition
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 00:03:53 GMT

Andreas Hochsteger wrote:
> Hi!
> A short question comes to my mind, while reading your RT:
> Is it possible to use data types which are composed of several HTML
> input fields?
> We are currently using three input fields for dates (day, month, year)
> at our current form solution.

No, not currently...

I had a proposing shot at this some weeks ago, see some remarks
hidden in this posting:

in short: I think the existing aggregate-widget could be adapted
to support this

it hasn't happened yet, but it's sure in the back of my head as
something to get back to later on.
As you can see on this list there are quite some woody related
discussions at the moment... and obvisously this is generating a
lot more of 'things to get back to later on'

stay tuned (and feel free to step in)

> Thanks for clearification!
> Bye,
>     Andreas