cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: [Vote] Ugo Cei and Marc Portier as Cocoon committers
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:05:18 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> I'd like to propose two people for Cocoon committership : Ugo Cei and
> Marc Portier.
>
> Ugo has been there for years (the archives show his first post back in
> July 2000!), has been an early adopter of flowscript and wrote the first
> Cocoon-based blogging tool.
>
> Marc is working intensively on the binding and flowscript integrations
> of Woody and cares a lot about Cocoon.
>
> Please cast your votes.
> Here are mines : +1 for both !
>
> Sylvain

Having just unboarded from a plane from Rome, where I have been for the
last two days, this is the first occasion I have to really thank you,
Sylvain, and everyone who voted for me. It's a great (and probably
undeserved ;-) ) honour for me to be invited to take a more active role
in this great community.

I'll try to put my presentation on the Wiki as soon as I've finished
reading the about 200 mails that have accumulated in the last two days.

	Ugo