cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Revisiting Woody's form definition
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:03:43 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>>I think you missed the real meaning of my post : since validators are
>>pluggable, you can write you own and do whatever you want in it !
>>
>>Cocoon should provide the most useful and generic implementations, but
>>it does not lock with the provides implementations.
>>

>Yupp! Are these validators etc. real avalon components?

Validators currently exist only for datatypes, and not yet for bindings
(this is on my todo list).

Currently, only ValidatorBuilders are components and also on my todo
list is applying to Woody the same pattern that allows TreeProcessor
nodes to be components (validators must be able to access the object
model, sources and any other component).

Sylvain