cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Treeprocessor bug with map:resource and views?
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:41:46 GMT
Geoff Howard wrote:

> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Check out the samples. Most of them work ok, with the exception of
>> i18n samles -- click on content view or links view and see the
>> results. i18n samples use aggregation and resources in the sitemap
>> with the label on one aggregated part. When this pipeline moved from
>> the resource to the pipelines section everything seems to be working ok.
>>
>> This makes me think that there is a problem with resource handling
>> and view labels in the tree processor. Anybody seen this issue already?
>

> I don't have a running copy available ATM - can you describe the results
> you're seeing?

"content" returns untranslated (or broken in some other way) html
instead of xml, "pretty-content" returns navigation and empty body.
Links view returns same as "content" or just plain result, not sure.

> I've noticed a problem with those links that I think is
> more due to the sitemap/xsl design that handles them and am wondering
> if we're seeing the same thing.

Change to the sitemap (get rid of map:resource) fixes the issue meaning
that xsl is not at fault.

Vadim