cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs guidelines.xml
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:41:07 GMT
On 29/07/2003 11:34 cziegeler@apache.org wrote:
> cziegeler    2003/07/29 02:34:47
>   Modified:    src/documentation/content/xdocs guidelines.xml
>   Log:
>   "Typo"

>   -        allowing them to affect the future of the subproject.</p>
>   +        allowing them to affect the future of the project.</p>

Euh: it still must be subproject, I guess.

The Cocoon TLP project is structured as follows:

Cocoon TLP (has a PMC)
   - Cocoon (Sub) Project (has committers)
   - Lenya (Sub) Project (has committers) (under incubation)

Of course, since the Project groups the Subprojects, a committer, by
changing a Subproject, is changing something within the Project

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org