cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Webdavapps with Cocoon
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:35:37 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Vadim Gritsenko wrote, On 29/07/2003 2.13:
>
>> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>>> Hmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm, you are triggering second order thinking....
>>> hmmmm... I need a whiteboard... I'll be back soon.
>>

>> Are you thinking in terms of "MultipartParser, SOAPParser, ..."?
>

> Do you remember Vadim about our discussion on adding a getStream to
> the Request, and how that brought also to think about this?
>
> Basically we usually have (1):

<snip what="nice ascii art"/>

Can you explain what "context" is ?

> So in reality, there should be a kind of mechanism *before* Generation
> that is able to present the sitemap with payloads as urls and Requests
> in the content as Request data.

This mechanism must occur not only before generation, but before *any*
processing in the sitemap, since flow, matchers, action, etc will need
the payloads. It's basically RequestFactories coming back on the table.
But this time, this must be more than a simple class to handle file uploads.

Sylvain