cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: CODE FREEZE for 2.1rc1
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 06:03:01 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>>>PS: and put the champaigne into the fridge.
>>>

>>It's spelled "champagne" ! Wines are serious things in France ;-)
>>

>Oh, what a faux pas - sorry for that one, Sylvain! Now, I guess the best thing in helping
me to spell this one correctly in the future, is to offer me one or two bottles the next time
we meet. I'm sure then, I will not do that again :)

Mmmmh... on the contrary, I think your spelling will be worse than ever
after drinking! But this won't refrain me to offer you these bottles
with great pleasure ;-P

Sylvain