cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Ugo Cei and Marc Portier as Cocoon committers
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:49:35 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Hi team,

Hi team again,

many thanx for the welcoming votes, quite a honorable surprise
I'll do my best to live up to the expectations and high standards

Really short introduction on
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MarcPortier

and there really isn't that much to add (meaning: just ask if
you'ld like to know)

maybe some more personal remarks:

- my last name looks french-sounding but has a flemish sounding
variant to be used (no sound files available, but I'm largely
custom to quite bad international versions anyway, so I will not
mind... you might just want to consider the first name as a safe
alternative though)

- live together with the mother of my beautiful two kids (waiting
for a family BBQ downstairs so I should hurry up)

- 'learning' and his sharing counterpart: 'teaching' is what I
like most in this life... it happened to get organized around
java and xml at some point... almost at the moment I met Steven,
then I met Bruno, then we started outerthought, and now this :-)

As for my much hyped spelling (and general usage) of the English
language, there is one quote I really like:

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/q138608.html
(A.A Milne should be known for Whiney The Poeh --> Winny the Pooh!)

if it gets too messy, then start to think of it as a poem :-)

thx again,

-marc=