cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Webdavapps with Cocoon
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:11:06 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> On Friday, Jul 25, 2003, at 13:25 Europe/Rome, Guido Casper wrote:

<snip/>

> Totally. I'm surely +1 to add it to the block.
>
> I was just pointing out that down this path we'll find out that the
> sitemap will require pipeline-aware selection (as proposed a while ago)
> but I'm against the principle of pipe-aware selection and was advising
> to propose something else to solve that problem.

Now I'm really confused!  I have barely recovered emotionally ;) from
the perception in the original RT that sounded like you were proposing
dynamic pipeline assembly during processing.  Are you making a
distinction between pipeline-aware selection and pipe-aware selection?
What would the distinction be?

Confused but interested,
Geoff