cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: deprecated, source resolver, test case mess
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:37:24 GMT
Stephan Michels wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Geoff Howard wrote:

> The only testcase, which depends on the deprecated package is the
> ResolverImplTestCase, I think. I don't know the status of the
> Resolver, but I see that parts of it went into the xmlutil package of
> Excalibur.

Well, I tried that but found that SourceResolverAdaptor also depended on
deprecated, but I see you fixed it while I slept.  Ok, so that and
deleting/moving ResolverImplTestCase may be all it takes?  I can't work
on this for the next 9 or so hours but if no one's done anything by
then, I'll get to it.

Geoff