cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject What about additional community services?
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:06:20 GMT

As some know, I have put a service based on Ant on my server that weekly
downloads from Bugzilla the patches of Cocoon, formats them in text, and
sends them to the mailing list. This makes it easy to keep track of what
is happening with patches.

Some have asked that I move this to Apache CVS+hardware, and I agree. In
fact I'd like to switch to python as it makes more sense and I can run
it on Apache HW with no problem.

The question is: where to put it?
How to set it up?
Does it make sense to put it in the Gump script invocations?

Please help, TIA

             - verba volant, scripta manent -