cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Improving (?) the RequestGenerator
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:26:21 GMT
Guido Casper wrote:

>>Besided, we have ready (uncommitted since it seemed to me not that
>>generally useful) an HTML transformer, getting content coming from a
>>generator as HTML excaped (&lt;html&gt;) and converting it to XHTML
>>using Tidy: we are using it for HTML taken from a blob on an rdbms. If
>>there is any interest for that, I'd be glad to commit it.
>

> This would indeed make the patch to the RequestGenerator (and to the
> HTMLGenerator as well) redundant :-)

I just committed it to the HTML block, but I didn't change any
configuration since I consider this thingy unstable (I wanted to put it
into scratchpad, but this would have meant duplicating the jtidy.jar
file so I just thought to add it, unconfigured, to the HTML block, where
eventually will belong). Please see if it suits you and feel free to
work on it.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino