cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [flow] session creation
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:25:21 GMT
Vadim,

Your observations are correct.

However, I just checked in a change to FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter that
causes it to only create a session if you actually modify global
variables. (Note: global constants do not cause a session to be
created). For example, if you modify the calculator sample to not use
global variables, i.e. like this:

  function calculator()
  {
    var a, b, op;
    var comp;
    a = getNumber("a");
   }

instead of this:

  var a, b, op;
  var comp;
  function calculator()
  {
    a = getNumber("a");
  }

then no session is created for it.

I think this is the best solution to this problem. Do you agree?

Regards,

Chris