cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Release Status
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:20:01 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote:

> From: Carsten Ziegeler
>
> - the only open point is the flow integration into the sitemap
>   --> As RC1 should have stable public interfaces we should decide
>       this ASAP!

I'd suggest that the flow/session discussion is a little of an open
issue because the implementation does not (and perhaps cannot) match
what was proposed?  Actually, it's been said that the agreement over
when a session needed to be created was always a little unresolved.  If
so, then it's just still unresolved.

I'm not proposing to hold up the beta over this (though it may be good
to decide the issue in time), just bringing it up.

Geoff