cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [RT] the value of being wrong
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 07:42:47 GMT
Yo brother,

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Finally, you are probably noting that I'm basically stating exactly what
> Andreas Hochsteger suggested as a compromise.

actually, I rate this higher then a 'compromise' :-)

> But there is more: being wrong is something that you might know, but
> fail to express, for ego preservation. This prevents others to
> understand that you understood and learned. This prevents others from
> respecting you more as a human being.

thx for sharing this

I guess I missed the chance to actualy say I *do* share your care
for this community...

Still, I realize my good intentions are no guarantee, so I'ld
like to invite anyone to give me advice along the way

I'm positive that, with all of us helping out, the R&D in
different directions will not lead to realize the balkanization
fears Stefano warned us about...

warm regards,
-marc=