cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <>
Subject New WebDAV block in CVS
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:48:45 GMT
I just committed a new WebDAV block on CVS (my very first block, so
please bear with me if I did any mistake). In its current incarnation
it's a WebDAV Source which is Traversable and Modifiable, we are using
it already in some of our projects and seems to work fine (despite the
Slide Webdav client library being far from perfect).

Usage is straigthforward: just point to
webdav://[host][:port]/[path][?principal=username&password=password] to
get, write and navigate Webdav resources.

This current implementation comes from a joint Orixo effort of S&N and
Pro-netics (different customers, same needs :-)). To give credit where
it belongs, kudos go to Guido Casper of S&N who did the first working
implementation, with us implementing the Traversable part and little
more. Please feel welcome to comment on it: it still needs some work but
we plan to clean it up and do a lot more in the next future, adding more
WebDAV oriented Cocoon components.

Now having a TraversableGenerator might make more sense. :-)

Gianugo Rabellino
Pro-netics s.r.l. -
Orixo, the XML business alliance -
     (Now blogging at: