cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Flow] Calling internal-only pipelines
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:55:27 GMT

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> on 7/11/03 3:22 AM Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>>This was done about a week ago ;-)
>

> 300 messages later, I knew ;-)
>
> Tomorrow I'll digest the big thread on the extended flow and report back.

yeah, quite some wasted bandwidth there :-)
so thx for taking the effort. (the mailinglist interaction surely
completed the thoughts in the wiki, so that additional read might
very well pay off)

I (and I know Sylvain does to) surely would value your opinion on
any part of it.
(as I am quite confident that your remarks will also help deepen
the expressed thoughts and feelings)

> (my FS alarms are already off scale but I'm turning them off to try to
> be really objective, so that Marc and Steven don't get mad at me like
> last time)

ouch, 'mad?' I thought only cows did that :-)

but yeah I guess 'last time' we (both?) succeeded only at
harvesting some frustration, no?

Somehow that frustration made me prepare better this time, so I
can't say there are remaining bad vibes over here. Hoping to
achieve the reciprocal state of mind: I'ld like to be excused if
my actions left some at your side however.

thx gain for getting into it, I'll try to answer promptly in the
event of any questions

> Anyway, people, great job on the evolution of the flow. Planning to move
> linotype on the new FOM over the weekend.

great news,
-marc=