cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: [Flow] Calling internal-only pipelines
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:30:29 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>on 7/11/03 3:22 AM Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>>This was done about a week ago ;-)
>300 messages later, I knew ;-)
>Tomorrow I'll digest the big thread on the extended flow and report back.
>(my FS alarms are already off scale but I'm turning them off to try to be really objective,
so that Marc and Steven don't get mad at me like last time)

Before jumping into this thread, let me say that I was part of this
also, and that we finally decided to postpone any decision on this until
we have more meat. So keep quiet ;-)

Orixo, the opensource XML business alliance  -

View raw message