cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/jsp/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/jsp JSPEngineImplNamedDispatcherInclude.java JSPEngineImplWLS.java JSPEngineImpl.java
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:49:59 GMT
joerg@apache.org wrote:
> joerg       2003/07/10 16:38:04
>
>   Modified:    src/blocks/jsp/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/jsp
>                         JSPEngineImpl.java
>   Log:

>   changed JSPReader from deprecated ComposerReader to ServiceableReader

I hope this change is not that bad. If this would break anyone's code it
would do it in a half year too when switching from ComposerReader to
ServiceableReader. At the moment we don't have released a beta, so I
thought better switching now than afterwards. But if this breaks
anyone's code should this change be mentioned anywhere? If yes do we
already have a page for this? I remember the discussion about a change
that makes a recompile necessary.

Joerg