cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/scratchpad/src/org/apache/cocoon/generation TraversableGenerator.java
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:48:09 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> IMO, the name should reflect the notion of Source and either traversal
> or hierarchy. So what about SourceHierarchyGenerator (that's the name
> of my implementation) or SourceTraversalGenerator ?

I would prefer something really simple; like SourceDirectoryGenerator.
Or DirectoryGenerator... Too bad it's already taken. Can ALL of those
implementations (including XPath and RegExp/Wildcard (for wildcard
existing matcher code should be reused)) be merged into one code base,
of the DirectoryGenerator (does it make sense?)?

Vadim