cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DirectoryGenerator source-oriented refactoring
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:33:31 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>  >> Nice job. A more generic solution is always useful.
>  >>
>  >> Unfortunately your implementations do not base on the latest *DG
>  >> stuff. E.g. I fixed the Caching key  in the DG
>  >
>  >
>  > Uh? We did that yesterday, basing on the latest CVS version of the DG.
>  > As of now, I have no diffs on the original one, so I don't see what is
>  > the latest version you are talking about...
>  >

> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/DirectoryGenerator.java

Weird. I still don't have any diffs from a cvs diff on the file, and
yes, my version is 1.4. Sylvain: do you want me to sync it before trying
to merge?

>> That's a matter of taste: while it's not real Xpointer, I liked the
>> idea of having the path in the URI, which allows me, e.g., to build
>> the source URI *and* the XPath from other pipeline steps (say an XSL
>> stylesheet).

> In which way? Generating a sitemap by XSL?

Not the sitemap, just the parameter of the src attribute, which can
easily be dynamically built. True, you can easily build the parameter
too, but still I like the ability of having it on the query too.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino