cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject JXForms, flow and XML data store
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:10:09 GMT
I'd like to start building a site that uses jxforms and flow to allow the user to edit
content (addresses) stored in a single XML file. There'll be one user responsible
for up to 200 addresses, with the addresses visible on a public site.

The addresses are all stored in a single XML file.

I can see how, using jxforms/flow, I can really easily build the front end. But how
do I get my data out of my XML file, and then get the changed data back into it?

I could do it in Java, but that'd require XML parsers, serializers, etc, etc, which'd
be a pain to write for such a small and simple site.

Can I use jxpath in some way to access the XML file resource?

Regards, Upayavira