cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: DirectoryGenerator source-oriented refactoring
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:13:02 GMT
Nice job. A more generic solution is always useful.

Unfortunately your implementations do not base on the latest *DG stuff. E.g.
I fixed the Caching key  in the DG and changed the xpath handling from
xpointer-ish (as it was written in the docu; using #) to an extra parameter
'xpath' (Why let it look like XPointer/XInclude, if it is not?).

Joerg

--

System Development
VIRBUS AG