cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/community mail-archives.xml
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:59:12 GMT
Hello Vadim,

while in CygWin Cocoon 1.x build does not work, it works at least at
Windows command line. But this old Xerces version seems to have a
problem with the HTML DTD and I don't know where to switch validation
off. I never used Cocoon 1.x, so I don't have any experience with it.

Joerg

[java] [XercesParser] The declaration for the entity "HTML.Version" must
end with '>'. [File: "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd" Line: 31
Column: 3]
[java] org.apache.stylebook.CreationException: SAXException caught while
parsing
[java] at
org.apache.stylebook.parsers.XercesParser.parse(XercesParser.java:55)
[java] at
org.apache.stylebook.parsers.CachingParser.parse(CachingParser.java:92)
[java] at
org.apache.stylebook.parsers.AbstractParser.parse(AbstractParser.java:28)

[java] at org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook.main(StyleBook.java:84)[java]
[StyleBook] Caught org.apache.stylebook.LoadingException: Processing
  Entry (SAXException caught while parsing)
[java] [StyleBook] Error creating project
[java] Java Result: 1