cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Fixing module confusion (was Re: All scratchpad code migrated to FOM)
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 18:34:58 GMT
We discussed this reoccuring problem recently and there was a sort of
consensus (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=105623361100002&r=1&w=2) to
remove the link which currently exists from xml-cocoon2 to the
"historical" cocoon module and in its place create a real module at
xml-cocoon2 which contains only one README.txt containing an explanation
of the real module names.

I don't think I have the karma to do this myself without intervention or
I would have done it by now.  Does this have to go through
infrastructure or is there someone here who can do that?

Geoff