cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [Vote] Cocoon Advanced Control Flow
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 17:03:32 GMT
Just to clarify: what I added was the "cocoon.parameters" property that
contains a map of the parameters passed from the sitemap. The parameters
are also passed positionally to the function as before. So if you want
to access a  named parameter you can do this:
<map:call function="myFlow">
   <map:parameter name="x" value = y"/>

function myFlow() {
    var x = cocoon.parameters.x;
}

The same functionality is in the original flow implementation.

Do we want something different?

Chris