cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Alternatives to XMLForm: what's the state of art?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 15:04:16 GMT
JXForms supports the latest W3C XForms syntax (although not every
construct). JXForms doesn't use XMLFormTransformer. Instead it provides
its own generator (JXFormsGenerator) and transformer
(JXFormsTransformer). It uses the same Form object and validation
framework as XMLForm. However, it does not provide any actions.

Chris