cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-site/site/2.1/*
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:47:03 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> A complete website update would take hours ... and megabytes ...
>
> This was only the root directory (for removing links to invalid
> mail-lists.html) and nearly 1 MB.
>
> But it seems that I can not login on daedalus as written at daedalus.
> Whom should I ask? Can someone else do the update?

Done. Here is the log for you:

vgritsenko@daedalus /www/cocoon.apache.org $ cvs -q -z3 update -Pd
? mail
? 1.x/misc
? 1.x/images/dot.gif
? 2.0/faqs.html
U 2.1/bylaws-addendum.html
U 2.1/bylaws-addendum.pdf
U 2.1/catalog-test.html
U 2.1/catalog-test.pdf
U 2.1/changes.html
U 2.1/changes.pdf
U 2.1/changes.rss.xml
cvs server: 2.1/contrib.html is no longer in the repository
cvs server: 2.1/contrib.pdf is no longer in the repository
cvs server: 2.1/favicon.ico is no longer in the repository
cvs server: 2.1/favicon.iconull is no longer in the repository
U 2.1/index.html
U 2.1/index.pdf
U 2.1/introduction.html
U 2.1/introduction.pdf
U 2.1/license.html
U 2.1/license.pdf
cvs server: 2.1/mail-archives.html is no longer in the repository
cvs server: 2.1/mail-archives.pdf is no longer in the repository
cvs server: 2.1/mail-lists.html is no longer in the repository
cvs server: 2.1/mail-lists.pdf is no longer in the repository
cvs server: 2.1/news.html is no longer in the repository
cvs server: 2.1/news.pdf is no longer in the repository
U 2.1/overview.html
U 2.1/overview.pdf
U 2.1/performancetips.html
U 2.1/performancetips.pdf