cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject JXTemplate* and FOM moved to core (was: Re: All scratchpad code migrated to FOM)
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 06:03:06 GMT
I've moved the FOM implementation and JXTemplate* to the core. For now
I've left the original flow implementation in place as a second
interpreter, so Woody, Linotype, XMLForm, and the Flow samples will
continue to work without change until we can migrate them. Petstore,
JXForms, and Garbage are still in the scratchpad but have been updated
to use FOM. For the moment, the new FOM interpreter is called
"javascript", and the original interpreter is still called "JavaScript".

To me the most important next step is to update the documentation, so
that's what I'll try to do when I have time.

Regards,

Chris