cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hochsteger <e9625...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Help a newbie compiling
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 05:26:48 GMT
Hi Mike!

I didn't use cocoon in eclipse by myself, but there is some
documentation on the cocoon wiki but I fear that it doesn't cover your
deployment question:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LoadInEclipse
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GETlenya (related to Lenya)

Perhaps it may be helpful to change the build output directory within
eclipse directly to .../webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/classes of your servlet
container. But this is just a wild guess which I've not tried yet.

You could also do a serach on the mailing list archive:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&w=2&r=1&s=eclipse&q=b

Bye,
	Andreas