cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject LinkGatherer and Internal Requests
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 09:33:26 GMT
Having seen Sylvain's env.isExternal(), I have updated CLI so that it only adds a
LinkGatherer to external pipelines. Thus it will no longer be appended to internal
cocoon: pipelines. Thanks for that Sylvain.

Jeff had a problem where links were gathered from internal pipelines. This should
fix that.

I'm currently looking into how views are implemented in the treeprocessor, to see
if it is possible to implement Vadim's suggestion of a tee - the pipeline feeds both
a link view and the rest of the pipeline. I think I'm making some progress. We'll
see.

Upayavira