cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Generalizing the flow
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 08:55:37 GMT

Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> [...]

it has never been the intention of the proposal to jeopardize any
release planning

ideas and insights don't let themselves get planned so well, they
just happen (and take some time to develop),
how we deal with these thoughts and changes in terms of planning
on incorporating them is indeed a different (and important) concern

in the mean time I'll just be trying to provide all posible
information and clarification to make it possible to make the
decission

of course everyones effort in asking the questions is appreciated
in this process

(meaning: I would hate us to totally go by at the proposal only
on the grounds of release-planning)

regards,
-marc=