cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject All scratchpad code migrated to FOM
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2003 23:36:43 GMT
I just modified the remainder of the scratchpad code including PetStore
and JXForms to use the FOM. I also implemented the FOM WebContinuation.
However, in order not to break anyone immediately who may be using them,
I haven't yet modified the JXTemplateGenerator and FlowVelocityGenerator
to use the FOM. The XMLForm, Woody, and Linotype blocks will still need
to be modified before we can blast the old flow implementation. In
addition, the core Flowscript samples and documentation will need to be
updated.

Regards,

Chris