cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Woody + Flowscript
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2003 18:19:39 GMT
Bruno Dumon wrote:

>On Sun, 2003-07-06 at 01:15, Christopher Oliver wrote:
>

>>I just checked in a first try at adding Flowscript support to Woody.
>>This consists of two JS classes and one function:
>>

><snipped the explanation/>
>

>>Regards,
>>
>>Chris
>>

>Really great work Chris, exquisite! Thanks a lot.

Thanks. Note that this code will need to be updated when we switch to
the FOM. Also I didn't implement automated back/next navigation using
continuations yet. I think it would be nice if we could automatically
handle the encoding of continuation ids in the form and the processing
by the sitemap. The former can be done by the Woody generator (as hidden
form fields or in the submit url) and the latter by a special Flowscript
function or action. This is already the case with XMLForm/JXForms. The
Woody user would never have to deal with continuation ids directly at
all. What do you think?

Chris