cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: dos2unix (Was: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/.../poi/hssf/elements EPMerge.java)
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2003 07:57:20 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>>joerg@apache.org wrote:
>>
>>>joerg       2003/07/05 07:33:17
>>>
>>>  Modified:    src/blocks/poi/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/elementprocessor/impl/poi/hssf/elements
>>>                        EPMerge.java
>>>  Log:
>>>  clean up
>>>  line endings fixed
>>
>>The email diff showed something strange with the line endings after
>>your "fix". What tool did you use to do that? Anyway it did not work.
>>I use 'dos2unix' on a Linux platform.
>

> By the way, i reverted the changes and fixed the line endings again.
> However your log message also says "clean up" ... i cannot see what
> else was changed, so such revisions were lost.
>
> --David

Hmm, sorry, I "found" the file, because Eclipse gave me a warning in the
package explorer although the poi block was already "clean". Opening the
file after every line there was an empty line. I did a code formatting,
which seemed to fix the line endings, but I guess I should have done an
explicit converting (normally I use UltraEdit for this).
The clean up was an unused variable, that also caused the warning.

Sorry for breaking the file even more and thanks for the fixing :)

Joerg