cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Goodbyes & Please remove me from the mailing lists
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 14:38:17 GMT
Georg Von Sperling wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I used to spend a lot of time following the dev and users boards, but lately I have entirely
too much work to do to continue reading the threads.

>I want to bow to all of you and wish you luck. To clean up my mailbox, I attempted to
unsubscribe via the email links supplied at http://cocoon.apache.org/1.x/mail-lists.html (see
the other to's), but that does not seem to work.

>Would you please help?

The mailing lists have moved to cocoon.apache.org. Please follow the
instructions at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/mail-lists.html

Sylvain