cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [Flow] Do we allow actions to wrap call functions in the sitemap?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:39:09 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:

> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> PS Don't forget that match is no special tag; it can be omitted (as
>> everything else):
>>
>>  <map:pipeline>
>>    <map:act type="myAction">
>>      <map:call function="myFunction"/>
>>    </map:act>
>>  </map:pipeline>
>>
>> Or:
>>
>>  <map:pipeline>
>>    <map:call function="myFunction"/>
>>  </map:pipeline>
>

> And what's the meaning of these?

Hm. Ain't it obvious? :)
Ok, if not: First sample: pipeline conditionally (depending on result of
action) consists from single map:call. Second: pipeline unconditionally
(always) consist from single map:call. That's the same as good'ol:

 <map:pipeline>
   <map:read mime-type="text/html" src="closed-for-business.html"/>
 </map:pipeline>

PS See lint/sitemap.xmap in 2.0 for sitemap syntax tester.

Vadim