cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [Flow] Do we allow actions to wrap call functions in the sitemap?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:08:25 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote:

>Simple question:
>
>  Do we allow actions to wrap call functions in the sitemap?

Yes. Moreover, map:call is subject to general sitemap syntax rules.
E.g., it can be nested within act, select, match tags and can not appear
after serialize, read, redirect.

>  <map:match pattern="xxx">
>    <map:act type="myAction">
>        <map:call function="myFunction"/>
>    </map:act>
>  </map:match>
>
>Are there any reasons that make this useful?

Is there a reason to disable this?

PS Don't forget that match is no special tag; it can be omitted (as
everything else):

  <map:pipeline>
    <map:act type="myAction">
      <map:call function="myFunction"/>